Since Ponce came ashore in the Sunshine State in 1513, people have been coming to Florida in search of rejuvenation and refreshment. Join us on Thursday, June 9, for a free evening of historic proportions as we salute the Tacky Tourist in Florida. Pretend you’re a tourist for the night – you won’t even need to pack a suitcase.
• Explore the Finding the Fountain of Youth exhibit
• Listen to live performances by guitarist Jeff Scott
• Test your Florida knowledge with trivia
• Dress like a Tacky Tourist – you may win a prize
• Enjoy free touristy snacks and a cash bar
• Play shuffleboard and try our scavenger hunt
• Watch a fun presentation about vintage roadside attractions
> 6 – 9 p.m.
> Free admission