Purchase Admission Online
- Purchase tickets online for general admission at the History Center. Tickets are good for any day the museum is open and are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Hours: Monday – Sunday
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Special programs are accepted, including OCLS Local Wanderer, reciprocal museum members, and Bank of America Museums. No advance reservations are required for these programs. You will be admitted in the next available time slot.
- We ask all visitors to maintain 6 feet of distance between household groups and wear masks, unless a face covering is not medically tolerated.
- Closed for major holidays, including Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Call 407-836-8500 for more information.