Purchase Admission Online
To promote safe distancing, we have implemented new ticketing procedures for the special exhibition Yesterday This Was Home: The Ocoee Massacre of 1920. These procedures go into effect after October 3, 2020.
- We’re using timed tickets for this exhibition. We encourage visitors to purchase them in advance.
- The time windows for tickets are for the expected time of arrival and apply to the special exhibition Yesterday This Was Home: The Ocoee Massacre of 1920.
- Please arrive and check-in within the window on your ticket. You may stay at the museum until closing.
- Once you have checked in, proceed first to Yesterday This Was Home on the second floor before visiting the rest of the museum. This is vital for us to maintain the safe number of visitors in the exhibition gallery.
- Tickets are not required for children ages 4 and under.
- We will scan pre-purchased tickets at check-in for all guests. Please have your tickets printed or on your mobile device. As a backup, please note your ticket numbers.
- Special programs are accepted, including OCLS Local Wanderer, reciprocal museum members, and Bank of America Museums. No advance reservations are required for these programs. You will be admitted in the next available time slot.
- We ask all visitors to maintain 6 feet of distance between household groups and wear masks, unless a face covering is not medically tolerated.
For the run of the Yesterday This Was Home: The Ocoee Massacre of 1920 exhibition, we will have extended operating hours to create a safe viewing experience for a greater number of people. On Sundays after October 3, we will open two hours earlier at 10 am. and stay open two hours earlier until 7 p.m. And on Thursdays, we will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed for major holidays, including Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Call 407-836-8500 for more information.