The Orange County Regional History Center is pleased to offer tuition assistance to give students the opportunity to explore their creativity, expand their imaginations, and enhance their knowledge of the world around them.
Tuition assistance offers one week of summer camp at a reduced rate of $100 per child. Applicants may apply for assistance for up to three children. Assistance is first come, first served; successful applicants will be awarded one week of camp at the reduced rate. If sufficient funding is available, applicants may receive additional weeks of tuition assistance.
- Children must be ages 6-11
- Demonstrate financial need
- Complete the application.
- Attach documentation demonstrating financial need. Documentation may include a copy of records showing participation in SNAP, EBT, Medicaid, CHIP, a free or reduced-cost school-lunch program, or a letter from an official social service agency.
- Please attach one recommendation letter from a community leader – a teacher, school administrator, childcare educator or director, or leader of a house of worship. This letter must include contact information. Please note: We will not accept letters of recommendation from family members or family friends.
- Pay reduced tuition rate of $100 the week before the start of the selected camp.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
Have a Question?
For additional information, contact Savannah Bitto Poole at 407-836-6751 or by email at Savannah.Bittopoole@ocfl.net