Monday, November 23, 2020 – Wednesday, November 25, 2020
When school takes a break, we’ve got the perfect solution for your children: a series of adventures that makes time off from school an opportunity for both fun and learning!
Most of our nation’s historic launches happened right here in Florida: the gateway to space! Become a cosmic historian as we learn about epic launches, heroic astronauts, and groundbreaking discoveries.
Camp hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Before care: 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. | After care: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
$105 members, $120 non-members
Please know that we will do everything in our power to assure that the museum and our classrooms are a safe space for students and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Class size will be reduced to meet the Florida Department of Children & Families (DCF) guidelines for a 9:1 ratio: 9 students to one teacher, including morning and aftercare.
To help ensure the safety and well-being of both students and staff, we will follow the Center of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), state, and local guidelines that include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of social distancing strategies
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting efforts, including classrooms and surfaces touched by students and staff (i.e. toys, hands-on objects, and supplies)
- Frequent hand-washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Use of face masks by teachers and education staff
- No contact curbside drop off and pick up for students
- Temperature checks of all students and staff
- Campers are required to wear masks throughout the day while indoors. Outdoor time is the only exception when campers are not required to wear a mask.
Also, please be assured that our Education Department, classrooms, and restrooms are not accessible to the public. Any visits to museum exhibits by students will take place before the History Center opens to the public.